WebFocus is a reporting tool that allows Project Teams to develop on-demand reports that users can run from their desktop. Desktop reports can be distributed to end users through the Dashboard, which is a web link established through the coordination of report writers for each specific module.
Major projects are directed through central Information Technology Services. Production reports are developed in conjunction with the specific Project Team and the appropriate support from Information Technology Services.
End users with appropriate security have the ability to enter parameters and run reports directly from Banner, which can immediately be viewed on-line.
Appworx is a job scheduling and business processing automation software for scheduling jobs and reports on a daily or frequent basis. It eliminated the manual process of running repetitive jobs frequently.
Reports that are generated through a Banner process or Webfocus report will be converted into our standard electronic format and placed in the E-print repository for review by users who have been granted security to view them.
Fortis to DocuWare Upgrade
DocuWare Integration [PDF]
All links should be run in Internet Explorer
- WebFOCUS Dashboards
- INFO_ASSIST - If you have used MRE in the past, please use this now.
- TEST INFO_ASSIST
- Test Portal! Dashboards will become this portal in June.
- E-print - (This is where you see production reports)
- Fortis Web
- ODS Reporting View Meta Data Reports
- ODS Business Concept Diagrams - (This is where you see additional Information about the ODS - see below)
- Test WebFocus
- Banner Reporting Teams
- Registrar Information Request
- Beginning Web Focus Report Writing [PDF - 1.4MB]
- Beginning Developer Studio Training Exercises [PDF - 6.5MB]
- Intermediate Developer Studio Training Manual [PDF - 4MB]
- Intermediate Developer Studio Exercises [PDF - 7.5MB]
- Help for users getting prompted to login when running a report with Excel output [PDF]
- Joins in WebFocus [PPT]
- Using &DATE format display options [PPT]
- Instructions for setting up a MS Word mail merge with ODS or Banner tables [PDF]
- Developer Studio Functions [PDF]