- Self-Service (Employee (timesheet, direct deposit etc.) Faculty, Finance, Financial Aid, and Student) - go to AppalNet and choose Employee Self Service.
- Help doc for new version of Employee Self Service.
- Self-Service for Advancement
- Banner Admin (Advancement, Finance, Financial Aid, Human Resources, and Student)
- Banner 9 Orientation Management
- Finance Home Page
- Yo-Mart Shopping
- Chrome River Travel Expense Management
- Access to Test Systems and Auxiliary Production Systems
System Access Permissions Links
- Request Banner Account Options form (Note: Supervisors use this link to request Banner access for employees)
- Statement of Confidentiality
- Computer Use Policy
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) information
- Banner 8 Self-Service (Faculty, Finance, Financial Aid, and Student)
The computer and/or computer network which you are attempting/about to use is owned by Appalachian State University. It is available only to authorized users and only for the conduct of official business of Appalachian State University. Unauthorized use is prohibited by university policy and North Carolina law. Read University computing policies. Any violation of such policies may result in disciplinary action by the University with respect to students or employees. Any person who violates North Carolina law governing use of computers or computing networks by unauthorized users may be subject to criminal penalties, as well.